1. In a blender add the condensed milk and the whipping cream and blend them until combine for 3 minutes.
2. Little by little, add the lemon juice and blend until you get a thick cream.
3. Slice the brownies in small pieces and whisk with the cream gently.
4. Pour the mix in small glasses and bring to refrigerated for 2 hours.
5. After ready, you can put pieces of lemon brownie and lemon rasps on the top of each mousse glass to decorate. Enjoy!
1 can of condensed milk
200 ml of whipping cream
Juice of 2 lemons
3 lemon brownies of Brownies da Lucy
Lemon brownie mousse
I definitely don’t know a recipe easier than this one. Perfect to prepare a quick dessert when you have no time in the kitchen!